Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Long Time, No Post

Wow, it's been a heck of a while.

Since October of last year, to be specific.

The reason for my absence and lack of posting new work, is because most of my time was being taken up working on a collaborative short film, Lumin:


I volunteered my time as a clean-up artist, and ended up cleaning 17 scenes of the completed film. Needless to say my personal projects fell to the wayside, and I'm not able to post anything from it because it's currently being submitted to film festivals. Some scenes will be featured on my next, updated demo reel (coming soon!)


And NOW I'm working on another short film collaboration, Aria:


This time around I'm the storyboard/animatic artist, as well as lead of clean-up. Look for scenes of it in the aforementioned demo reel



I've been working on other stuff slowly but surely on top of these projects, and I'll try to get back into a semi-regular posting regimen again

stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment