Friday, September 9, 2011

Design For Media, Week 01 Update [UPDATED AGAIN]

UPDATE: Recorded some temporary dialog to help better pace the shots in the animatic


________________________________________________________

After feedback in class, I've decided to change the panels project to focus more on the characters in a location that gives you information on who they are, in their "element", if you will, and wanted to update with Biffo's entry:


Also, included is my first (very) rough pass at an animatic for the full animation I hope to have done for the final project. There's no sound yet, but it is timed with my estimation of how the dialog would fit. It will need tweeked in the future, but I wanted to post this as yet another step in the project:



feedback is always welcome, but I mostly hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment