Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Design For Media, Ron Saks Project Week 00: Iteration is Key!

For this next DFM Project, Biffo and Co are going on the backburner for the time being (though I plan to keep working on it to use it for the final project). What I would like to do is take a story I've already taken at pass at, but want to improve and make stronger. Specifically, this animatic I made last year:



After watching it once I finished, I already knew I could do a better job. I could change camera angles and characters and even story elements to clarify the story as well as make it look more interesting in general/more fun to watch.

So That's what I plan to do, I'll be redrawing/reworking the project from start to finish, including revising the main characters, which I've already started doing:


Let me know what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment