Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fan Time: "7 Deadly Dragonballs"/ The Lonely Island?

I, like many people, am a fan of things. On occasion, I like to draw these things, but I have less and less time to do so lately. However, today I finished my homework early, so I was finally able to finish this thing I started in August! Huzzah!

"7 Deadly Dragonballs"


Also I started a drawing of Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg's Lonely Island R&B singers for some reason. I finished JT's lineart so here's that too, I guess:


not a necessarily cohesive post, but you already got one of those today, so I don't feel so bad

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much I love your 7 deadly sins take on Dragon Ball Z!!! Now that I think about it, all of the characters have a central sin to them. I wonder if thats how a lot of character design works out?

    As for JT, you have really good line work and the drawing is very nice, good proportions and he's lookin' flashy. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete