Thursday, October 27, 2011

Design For Media Ron Saks Project, Week 03:

This week for uploading purposes, I switched to Vimeo, so as not to run into audio desynchronization (thanks for nothing, Youtube)

Stand Out Animatic WIP from Tyler Crowley on Vimeo.


Due to time constraints (especially over this past weekend when I normally get alot of work done), I wasn't able to get quite as far along in this revision as I had hoped, but I've mapped out time to work on it, and should hopefully have it done before the end of this coming weekend.

I think that thus far the changes made have been constructive ones, and I'm really happy with how it's turning out.

let me know what you think in the comments, if you'd like!

5 comments:

  1. Groovy, to me it looks like a lot of work. Looks really good though, maybe you could try and find some extra background noise like cars honking but then again I find it amusing to hear the music start as the the camera pans up. Great timing on the expressions in between the characters, does he literally break it down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the original. I cant wait to see what you do to improve upon it. I love your work. I agree with the other comment. In the beginning it would be cool with some car noises or the noise of the crowd. before the music starts. I cant wait til next week to see what else you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really good! It looks like you put a lot of work in to this project. I think it would be nice to have some background sounds before the music comes in though. Oh and I love the music :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tyler, you are really great at expressions. I love the little walk the guy has at the end. The fact that you have things moving around here and there is fantastic, it has a lot of life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am digging where this is going. Some sound effects would be nice but at this stage I think you have mapped out what is important

    ReplyDelete